The high-quality oil is a true all-rounder. It is ideal for all skin types especially dry and demanding skin. When used as a base oil in body care blends it may contribute to reducing the formation of stretch marks and improve skin elasticity. Flaky and scarred skin can also benefit from the effects of this rich oil.
- intensively regenerating
- smooths & moisturises
- base oil for body oils
- fast-absorbing oil
- Mix with jojoba or almond oil in a ration of 1:10.
- Massage onto moist skin after cleansing.
DIY with the Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for increased skin elasticity
- 50 ml of organic jojoba oil
- 40 ml of organic apricot kernel oil
- 10 ml of organic rosehip seed oil
- 15 drops of organic rose geranium essential oil
- 10 drops of organic/Demeter orange essential oil
- 5 drops of organic fine lavender essential oil
- Mix the oils and massage onto the skin using circular motions when needed.
- May contribute to preventing or fading stretch marks.