Country of Origin: Austria
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from twigs
Grounding and clarifying, Organic Swiss Pine essential oil smells fresh and foresty.
- May increase circulation
- Good for rheumatism and arthritis
- Can help fight fatigue and anxiety
- Supports adrenals
- Good for respiratory issues
- Black pepper, benzoin, cedar wood, citruses, douglas fir, eucalyptus, florals, frankincense, lavender, myrrh, patchouli, rosemary, sandalwood, tea tree, vetiver
- Respiratory Massage - Blend 4 drops Swiss Pine, 3 drops Eucalyptus, 2 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Rosemary with 20 ml Calendula carrier oil and massage over chest and upper back.
- Fibromyalgia Soother - Blend 5 drops Swiss Pine, 3 drops Peppermint or Rosemary, and 2 drops Black Pepper with 30 ml Almond or St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into the soles of your feet and areas of pain and tension.