The innovative Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment has been specially formulated to reduce the appearance of pimples, papules and pustules as well as to fade blemish marks.
It is suitable for all mild to moderate forms of blemished skin and has a triple effect:
- The 10% Hydroxy Complex contains a highly effective combination of peeling agents − Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Polyhydroxy Acid – which help to resurface skin, unclog pores, reduce bacteria, remove dead skin cells and prevent new blemishes from appearing
The formula also contains Licochalcone A which has been proven to reduce inflammation and help soothe irritation.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment starts to visibly improve skin after just one week, revealing clearer and smoother-looking skin over time.
Can be used during pregnancy but should not be used by skin undergoing medical treatment for blemished skin.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerance and care effectiveness in blemish-prone skin.
* In a Product in Use (PIU) study 40 men and women (aged 12-44) with acne-prone skin used the product once a day (in the evening) for eight weeks. Results were assessed after one, two, four and eight weeks of use. The before and after images show the visible results after eight weeks of use.
In a self-assessment study, 80 women between the ages of 15 and 40 applied Eucerin DermoPurifyer Skin Renewal Treatment 40ml every evening for eight weeks. They reported the following results:
- 95%: Helps to control the oiliness of skin
- 94%: Prevents new blemishes from appearing
- 94%: Reduces dark post-acne marks
- 94%: Has an anti-shine effect
- 94%: Smooths the skin’s surface
- 94%: Visibly improves skin’s appearance
- 93%: Diminishes the visibility of pores
- 88%: Visibly reduces blemishes
- 85%: Reduces whiteheads
- 83%: Reduces blackheads
- 81%: Reduces inflammatory pimples