Country of Origin: Peru/Andes
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from leaves/twigs
Myrtle Peru essential oil is balancing with a fresh, camphor-like aroma that is slightly sweeter than that of Myrtle Turkish.
- Can help regulate endocrine system
- May aid respiratory issues
- Sedative properties that may help nervous system
- Potential to ease UTIs
- Good for oily/acneic skin
- Can help stimulate immune system
- Bay, bergamot, black pepper, clary sage, clove, ginger, hyssop, laurel, lavender, lime, rosemary
- UTI Relief - Blend 4 drops Myrtle Peru and 2 drops Tea Tree with 1 tsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage over lower abdomen and low back 1-2 times daily.
- Oily Skin Reducer - Add 5 drops Myrtle Peru, 3 drops Neroli and distilled water into a 30 ml spray bottle. Shake to blend and spray lightly over face daily.