Country of Origin: Hungary
Oil Quality: Conventional Cultivation
Method of Extraction: Steam-distilled from herb
Yarrow essential oil is stimulating with a bright blue color and a sharp, camphorous aroma.
- Antiseptic, astringent
- Can help wounds heal faster
- Helps Soothe irritated skin
- Can Alleviating digestive problems
- Helpful in managing menstrual cramping
- Shown to balance hormones
- May Increase circulation
- Tightens skin
- Can fight fever and infection
- Renews cells
- Assists healing from emotional trauma
- Angelica root, bay, basil, black pepper, bergamot, cedarwood, chamomile, clary sage, cypress, fir, frankincense, grapefruit, immortelle, lavender, melissa, neroli, petit grain, pine, rosemary, vetiver, ylang ylang
- Aid for slow-healing Wounds - Blend 2 drops each of Yarrow, Vetiver and Frankincense with 2 tsp St. John's Wort carrier oil and apply lightly to wound.
- Circulation Massage Oil - Mix 3 drops Yarrow, 5 drops Cypress, 3 drops Rosemary and 3 drops Melissa with 50 ml Aloe Vera or St. John's Wort carrier oil and massage into legs and feet (and hands if desired).