What is Enterosgel?
Enterosgel is a treatment for diarrhoea caused by viral or bacterial infection, food poisoning, food allergies or IBS
How does Enterosgel work?
Enterosgel works like a clever sponge: gently passing through the gut. It adsorbs only medium-weight molecules of harmful substances in the gut, which are toxins, pathogens, allergens and viruses, and removes them within 12-24 hours with your normal bowel movement.
Due to its hydrophobic features and porous structure Enterosgel does not remove water, vitamins and other beneficial substances from the gut.
Use Enterosgel for effective relief from:
• Food Poisioning
• Upset stomach
• Travellers Tummy
• Food allergy
Who can use Enterosgel?
Enterosgel is suitable for babies, children, adults, breastfeeding mothers, elderly people and the chronically ill.
What makes Enterosgel different?
Enterosgel does not remove water (especially important when you have diarrhoea). It also does not absorb vital vitamins and minerals.
• Helps to stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea;
• Reduces or prevents toxic and allergic reactions;
• Relieves symptoms of indigestion;
• Helps to restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
• Protects gastrointestinal mucous membrane and promotes healing of its lesions;
• Reduces the toxic load on the liver and kidneys.