Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Light Cream is a replenishing cream for normal to dry skin which helps to deeply hydrate the skin. Its anti-pollution protection helps to ensure that the skin is protected against external aggressors. Inspired by high-performance athletes, this new formulation of the Aqualia range grants up to 48 hours of hydration in a modern-looking new packaging, thanks to the isotonic hydration it provides. The skin becomes able to withstand thermal shocks of up to 15 degrees without losing the hydration levels. Tested on sensitive skins, the formulas guarantee a hypoallergenic treatment that has undergone dermatological tests with zero reactions.
- Texture: light cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, discomfort;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: hydrates the skin, anti-pollution.
- Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water strengthens the skin's natural defenses against external aggressors;
- Sodium PCA boosts the natural moisturizing factors synthesis;
- Mannose helps to capture water from the environment and hydrate the skin;
- Botanical-derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin thanks to its ability to retain up to 1000x its weight in water.