Regaine For Women Once a Day 5% Scalp Foam 6 Month Supply
Losing your hair can be very hard to come to terms with. What you may not know, is that female pattern hair loss is way more common than you might think.
The many factors that can contribute to hair loss in women include& hormones, age and genetics. In the UK, it is estimated that 1 in every 4 women will experience it at some point in their life.
There are several factors that can contribute to this, including hormones, age and even your own genetics!
How can Regaine Foam help?
Regaine Foam is a treatment for women experiencing female pattern hair loss. In clinical trials, it stimulated hair regrowth from the roots for 80% of women.
If you have been experiencing a gradual thinning of hair on the top of your scalp, most noticeable as a widening parting, then you should consider using this hormone-free cutaneous foam.
It will fit seamlessly into your daily routine because it's an easy-to-use, white foam that only needs to be applied once a day. If used correctly, this particular product will give you a 6 month supply!
How does it work?
Regaine Foam contains a 5% concentration of Minoxidil, a medicinal ingredient that begins to work upon direct contact with your scalp. It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles.
This helps to stimulate hair re-growth by:
• Reactivating shrunken hair follicles;
• Renewing your hair's growth cycle;
• Increasing the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, the reinvigorated hair follicles can re-grow quicker and stronger over time. Your hair will appear thicker and healthier.
Warnings and precautions
• This product is indicated and labelled specifically for women between the ages of 18 and 65.
• It should not be used by anyone outside of this age bracket or by men - for men experiencing hair loss, please see Regaine For Men range.
• Do not use Regaine Foam more than once a day (exceeding 1g). If you do, you may risk side effects - download and read the patient information leaflet for more information on dosage and side effects.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:
• Are pregnant or breast feeding.
• Have any scalp abnormality (including psoriasis and sunburn) that is making your scalp: red, inflamed, irritated or painful.
• Have a shaved scalp.
• Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or other topical medical preparations on your scalp.
• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure - treated or untreated.
• Have a history of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
Seek advice from your pharmacist or doctor if you:
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition.
• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.