Regaine Foam For Men - one month supply
How does Regaine Foam work?
Regaine Foam is a hereditary hair loss treatment containing Minoxidil. This medicinal ingredient will begin to work upon contact with your scalp as it contains healing properties.
It increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, which will help to stimulate hair growth by:
• Reversing the miniaturisation of hair follicles;
• Reinvigorating the follicles and moving them from resting phase to hair growth phase;
• Increasing the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, hair loss is prevented and re-growth is prolonged, eventually giving you a thicker, fuller head of hair.
For more information on how Regaine Foam works, download the patient information leaflet below.
Is Regaine Foam for me?
If you are looking for:
• A treatment that will stop and reverse the effects of your hereditary hair loss, from on the top thinning to a receding hairline.
• An easy to use product that can seamlessly fit into your daily grooming routine ( and give you a 12 month supply).
• A clinically proven, over-the-counter medication that is hormone free.
Then, Regaine Foam is for you.
• This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range.
• Women must not use this product; instead visit Regaine For Women range.
• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml.
• Overuse will not quicken the process of re- growth and instead you may risk side effects.
• Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:
• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn.
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.
• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp.
• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• Dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains),and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:
• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Keep container tightly closed
Storage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.