What is it for?
Live cultures and FOS for natural fibre
Who is it for?
For anyone, from 1 year onwards, who is seeking a natural option.
Provides 5 billion live cultures + 4g of FOS fibres.
Which specific strain?
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®
OptiBac 'Bifidobacteria & fibre'
- High quality, well researched live cultures of B. lactis BB-12® that are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures and 4g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® has seen extensive clinical research and is thought to be the world's most researched strain of Bifidobacterium
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many live cultures supplements
- Suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take one sachet initially and up to four sachets per day if required, with plenty of water
OptiBac 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' has been created especially for those seeking a high-quality natural bacteria and fibre supplement. It contains Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, thought to be the most researched strain of the entire Bifidobacterium family, and 4g of FOS (fructooligosaccharides). Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms that will survive through stomach acidity and bile salts and is guaranteed per capsule until end of expiry. OptiBac 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' is suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and is also gluten-free for those with celiac disease or those with an intolerance.
Available in two pack sizes of 10 or 30 sachets of live cultures. Each sachet provides a count of over5 billion natural bacteria, guaranteed to the end of expiry. All OptiBac strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Note: Fructooligosaccharides may initially result in flatulence and / or bloating in some people. These side effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If side effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.