What's it for?
Daily live cultures supplement with vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system.
Who's it for?
For anyone, from 1 year onwards, seeking an easy immune support option.
Provides 5 billion live cultures and 80mg of vitamin C.
Which specific strain?
- Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®
OptiBac 'For daily immunity'
- Daily-use supplement containing 5 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until the date of expiry
- Vitamin C helps to support a healthy immune system and your body's resistance to infection
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other good bacteria supplements
- Contains the extremely well-researched strain L. paracasei CASEI 431®, clinically trialled in thousands of people and proven to survive to reach the gut alive
- Suitable during pregnancy, for infants (1 yr +), breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Take one capsule per day, or as professionally directed
Research into the human microbiome is constantly evolving. The new and improved OptiBac 'For daily immunity' has been created especially for those looking for natural immune support. It contains the extensively researched strain Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431®, as well as vitamin C which helps to support your body's resistance to infection and supports a healthy immune system. L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been studied in numerous clinical trials on thousands of people. This strain is typically studied on its own as a single strain, so we decided to keep it that way.
Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed. This supplement is researched and proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive. Moreover, this supplement is safe during pregnancy and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Remember, it is important when looking for a live cultures supplement to look for the best, most researched strains for your needs.
It is important to note that this supplement, unlike many other live cultures products, does not require refrigeration due to improvements in freeze drying techniques and the strains within the product that are naturally robust to survive harsher conditions.
Available in one pack size of 30 capsules of live cultures. Each capsule provides a count of over 5 billion natural bacteria with 80mg of vitamin C.
This is a food supplement and it is not intended to prevent, treat, nor diagnose any medical conditions.