Neti Pot is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. Neti pots have been around for thousands of years, mainly used by yoga enthusiasts.
• Easy Flow, No Spill, No Mess Pot Design
• Premixed Packets of all natural, USP Grade (Purity level 99% or higher) Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate
• Each Packet makes a Soothing, No Burning or Stinging solution with 240 mL (8 fl oz) of water
• The solution is pH Balanced and Isotonic; or Hypertonic (with 2 or more Packets)
• Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
• Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy.
Consult your physician with concerns.
• Convenient for travel
Rinse your nasal passages only with NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ packets. Our packets contain a mixture of USP grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are the purest quality available to make the dry powder mixture. Rinsing your nasal passages with only plain water will result in a severe burning sensation. Use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ packets. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled and cooled down. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery, contact your physician prior to irrigation. If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Read and retain this enclosed brochure for instructions and other important information. Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale. Do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
STORE OR KEEP IN A COOL & DRY PLACE