• Slightly incline the head.
• Introduce the tip of the container into the nostril.
• Gently press the unidose vial.
• Blow the baby's nose
For baby, instill the product with a minimum of pressure in order to avoid any risk of middle ear contamination.
• Soak a cotton wool then gently wipe the baby eyelids
• Or, pour some drops in the eye and wipe using a sterile compress
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE :
Single use only. Not for injection. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date. Do not use the same unit dose for the toiletry of the nose and the eye. Storage at room temperature. Opened single-dose vials must not be reused, since the product does not contain preservatives. As this medical device is not containing any preservative, a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of a contaminated solution. In case of treatment with a nasal or ophthalmic medicine, saline solution must be used before the taking of the medicine and not after. For more information, read the leaflet carefully.