Directions: Take 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – General Health
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – Heart Health
5ml or 1 teaspoon daily – Pregnancy
Therapeutic Dosage Daily
10ml or 2 teaspoons – to Lower Triglycerides
12.5ml or 2½ teaspoons – Lower Blood Pressure
Allergens: Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus. Does not contain fish protein.
Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus. Does not contain fish protein.
• Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
• Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
• After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Do not exceed the recommended dose.